Friday, August 31, 2007

Nocturnal visions

keep me far from the lantern
afar...... where the unheard cold sings
make me blind in the darkness
where creeps d unborn sin

across the gruesome corner
where the shiny sphere ball blings
i saw my own reflection
unable to remember my past stings

let my arms
search for the ordnance
to kill d ghosts of my past
who made believe the tales
of my life and the untrue wrath

their acts of thousand ages
percolated through my skin
made me taste my own dishonour
named me wrath child instead

faint flames flickering the tower
the last my eyes could see
plagued before the sunrise
i was d only one to be smeared

1 comment:

Anand Viankara said...

i found this very dark......very subtle...n yet there are people who think like this....it reminds me of opeth...keep writing...!!!...you re gettin better by the day!!!.;)