Thursday, August 16, 2007

Black Mottled Might

paint my face with blood sweat n tears
write my story in dim dark lights
sit on d creepy corridors
and begin my lonesome fight

born to the grim and aloof
distant faces i remember
might say my birth was a plight
to save their lusty night

mother of pain n boredom
bring me close to you
let thy darkness engage me
in d game of gloom n doom

clip my mind that makes me
wander for the light
entwine me in the misery
of darkness and its might

make me cry and torture me
let the walls too hear
the tales of cryptic angel
her anger and her snare

what might she used to carry
onlookers cursed by d stare
black immortal chamber
her portrait still remains

5 comments:

Anand Viankara said...

sounds dark and creepy!!...very good work!!....:)

Unknown said...

fuk luk at u ...sme1 can write gud stuff 2 .... umm welll amazin .... hmmm cmple gothica ...keep it up waitn 4 d nex 1 ...\m/ \m/

Unknown said...

what made u write this??

sumedh said...

am not surprised after reading this coz i was sure that if someone can think in this way, it was only RAMYA !!
well great stuff !!
\m/

Anonymous said...

[i]
\m/
i hope u aint a descendeant of Dani...
gr8 work...killass stuff
\m/