Friday, August 31, 2007

Avril et Mai

i went back to ponder
how April passed by
d cold chilly winter
melted down
d windows ice

it was he who waved
a final goodbye
with sorted out black roses (for me)
a brethren to join by

they walked up the moors
covered great mountains soon
to see the holy carved eye
upon the cypress star shine

cover me with fever
freeze me down my spine
bring those cold December's
celebrating d holy days

embrace my liquid fragrance
that made me sin my ways
make me yours forever
as April mates the May

7 comments:

Anand Viankara said...

well...your crap(...:))...gives me the chills!!....sounds like somethn from a tolkein novel...!!...adventure!!...but still on the darker side...very different!!...im even more amazed!!...n yea .....good title!!

Unknown said...

u ve tat special person on ur mind..wanting him.. to cradle u.. but u dont want others to know n u don even want to show tat ur in need of tat person.. tats wat i think s on ur mind..u simply say tat u r never interested but u really r

Unknown said...

love avri et mai thanx nemesis 2 xplain me
it takes me 2 a different world dats so much in depth of love.
as for my comment it gives me well ending dat gives peace 2 soul.

Anonymous said...

hey..ramya...once again nice work...

vipul said...

i dont know for sure...but your work seem a lot like iron maiden inspired....

Anonymous said...

your work seems like inspired by iron maiden....awesome!!

Anonymous said...

no iron maiden its another fuckin shit....suck ur qvum...HAHAHAHA!!!!...