Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Buried Alive

they placed my skull among the remains
remains of my ancestors and my own race

time ticked away, as they had no time to waste
delirium infested moon showered
the final seeds of craze

caked in the soil, moist and tanned
they crossed my hand and took a stand
defeated, .....my will to live ....escaped my carcass
"a lifeless blood drained body cant be awake" they said at last

a hermetic casket
was the last my eyes could see
though paralysed,
i was buried alive

they stuck a blade upon me
a blade with which oozed
the ruby eyed blood stream

they assumed me to be dead
but still my eyes could see
buried alive among the rest
lost the hope to see dawn and her beams...

i longed for life to come and take me away
but twas death that knocked on my door
with her forever to stay.....

No comments: